The Susan G. Komen Puget Sound Race for the Cure will be held on Sunday, June 5th at the Seattle Center Fisher Pavillion from 7am to 11:30am.
Below is the race schedule:
7:00am – Registration and timing chip booth open
7:00am – Noon Top 100 Fundraisers Tent, Survivor Celebration Tent, Food, Water, Coffee, Sponsor Booths, Main Stage Entertainment
8:00am – Kid’s Race
8:15am – Women’s Only 5K Run
8:45am – Co-ed 5K Run
9:10am – One Mile Walk
9:15am – Co-ed 5K Walk
11:15am – Survivor Parade
11:30am – Fundraising Awards Ceremony
For more information, visit: http://www.komenpugetsound.org/komen-race-for-the-cure/
- Susan G. Komen Puget Sound Race for the Cure The Susan G. Komen Puget Sound Race for the Cure will be held this Sunday, June 3rd from 7am through...
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure When: Sunday, June 1, 2014, 7am – 11:30am Where: Seattle Center and City Streets Race Day Schedule 7:00 AM Registration...
- Race for the Cure When: Sunday, June 2, 2013, 7am – 11:30am Where: Seattle Center; 5th Ave N, 2nd Ave and surrounding streets For...
- 2011 Start! Puget Sound Heart Walk The 2011 Puget Sound Heart Walk will be held this Saturday, October 15th from 7:30am to 11am at the Seattle...
- Susan G. Komen Seattle 3-Day for the Cure The 2011 Seattle 3-Day for the Cure will take place September 16th – 18th, this Friday through Sunday. The Opening...