On Saturday, July 9th from noon to 8pm and Sunday the 10th from noon to 6pm, the Drangon Fest will be celebrated in Hing Hay Park at S. King & S. Maynard. There is no cost for admission.
Saturday, July 9th
12:00 Chinese Community Girls Drill Team
12:30 Ronald McDonald Magic Show
1:00 Mak Fai Washington Kung Fu Club
2:00 Kaze Daiko
3:00 Rhythms of India
4:00 Seahawks Blue Thunder
5:00 Northwest Wushu & Seattle Wushu Center
7:00 Anime Costume Contest
Sunday, July 10th
12:00 Halau Hula O’Napualani
1:00 Tony Au International Lion Dance & Martial Arts Team
2:00 Hengda Dance Academy
3:00 Rainier Vista Khmer Dance Group
4:00 P.A.Y.O. Dancers
5:00 One World Taiko
For more event information, visit: http://www.cidbia.org/events/chinatown-id-dragon-fest-2011
The Anime Costume Contest will be held on July 9th from 7pm to 8pm.
For details and application info, visit: http://www.cidbia.org/News/2011-dragon-fest-anime-cosplay-contest
Update: Seattle Rex wrote an article about the Dragon Fest with photos on his blog: http://www.seattlerex.com/seattle-dragon-fest-2011/
- Seattle’s Chinatown-ID Dragon Fest 2012 Seattle’s Chinatown-ID Dragon Fest 2012 will be held this weekend, July 14th – 15th from 12pm – 8pm at Hing...
- Seattle’s Annual Lunar New Year Festival Lunar New Year Celebration 2012 Year of the Dragon will be celebrated on Saturday, January 28, 2012, from 11am –...
- Chinatown-ID Night Market Hing Hay Park in Chinatown Seattle’s Chinatown-International District Night Market is this Saturday, August 27th, from 6pm to 11pm. The...
- International District Halloween Fright Fest Fright Fest will be held at the International District/Chinatown Community Center, 719 8th Ave. South, on Friday, Oct. 28th, from...
- Honk Fest 2011 Seattle EMP After playing two other locations in the city (Georgetown and Gas Works Park), Honkfest 2011 will end this year’s...